Friday, February 7, 2014

Confessional Friday- Getting to know you MORE!

 
Well I haven't posted since last "Confessional Friday" but work as been busier but I made sure to come back for another round and this week Leslie wants to get to know us a little bit MORE!


1. What's your middle name?
Elizabeth ( It's my grandma middle name too)

2. If you could live anywhere else in the world where would you live?

 I would love to live in a big city (New York, LA etc. ) if it wasn't so expensive. I also would LOVE to live in Australia for sometime. My cousin lives there now so that's a good excuse to go there right?
Swoon...its so pretty!
 

3. Tell us about your guilty pleasures.
Trashy reality TV ( Real Housewives, Real World, Kardashians..ugh) I love to hate it!
Plus...food that is HORRIBLE for me. Greasy burgers and fries. Sweets galore...yum!

4. What do you like best about your job? If you weren't doing that, what career would you have pursued?
Picking one thing about my job that I love would be hard. I would have to say one of my favorites is the laid back environment. It's not a stuffy, office job that is the same routine everyday. You never know what to expect. I work in radio so everyone here is sooo funny and just always up for a good time. That brings me to the second best thing...the people! I have worked in hospitality for the past 4 years...and being around 20-somethings (yes I am one of those), still in school...makes me feel like I am in high school. DRAMA! I come here and its just so carefree and fun! But if I wasn't doing this...I would want to be doing something similar. I love PR and telecommunications. I love going to a job that feels more like fun than an actual job so I would definitely need that in whatever job I ended up at.

5. Five items you'd grab during a fire. (People and pets don't count. Those are a given.)

Wow...very hard. I would grab my purse because that has all the important necessities that are hard to replace. Definitely my koala bear that is tucked in the closet. I have had it since I was 5 years old and it holds a special place in my heart. If I wasn't wearing any jewelry I would make sure to grab my grandma's rings and the necklaces that my boyfriend got for me. (That counts as one thing right?) I would also make sure to grab the memory book I have of pictures that sits in my living room. Lastly would be my phone so I can call someone about the fire...right?


6. Marathon running...something you'd like to pursue or just plain crazy?

 Just plain crazy. I am not a runner. I don't know if I ever will be a runner. I don't think even if I took it up tomorrow I would ever think about being in a marathon. But BIG PROPS to those women and men that do it!


7. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Hmm.. my grandmas spaghetti and meatballs with pine nut salad. Plus her chocolate pie. yum! She hasn't made it in years but I still think about it all the time!

8. Last person you spoke to...

Joey, the office manager at work. His desk is right next to mine so its hard not to strike up a conversation.

9. Favorite childhood toy

These questions are tough! I was never really into Barbies but I LOVED baby dolls. Cabbage patch, American girl...you name it...I had it! I loved playing "house"

10. Breakfast cereal of choice

I was never allowed to eat sugary, fruity cereal growing up (I was a cheerios, raisin bran, shredded wheat kind of kid) so if I was allowed I would have either Lucky Charms or Fruit Loops! Yum!

That's it for today...hopefully you learned a little bit MORE about me!

<3 happy bloggin'

1 comment:

  1. Aw great post :)

    It would mean the world to me if you could check out my blog. I'm sort of new and I would love your feedback :)

    AJ | www.TheAJMinute.com

    ReplyDelete