Friday, January 31, 2014

Confessional Friday



 For the first time I am participating in Leslie's Confessional Friday and this week is a special edition...getting to know one another! 



1. Your name:
 Kenyon
 

2. Where you're from:
 Born and raised in Homestead ,FL (just south of Miami). Went away to school at the University of Florida (in Gainesville, FL). I graduated in the spring of 2012 and have decided that Gainesville is my home for at least a couple more years. 

3. What do you do with your days? (Work, SAHM, student, etc.)
 I work full-time as a sales assistant at a broadcast company. We own a couple radio stations in the area so there are always events to go to and its never the same each day. Probably one of the best jobs I have ever had and the potential to move up in the company is a major PLUS. Living in a college town, I still find nights where I am at the clubs feeling like a student again ( I mean I am ONLY 23) but there are nights that I am a total homebody; in bed by 9:00 watching TV with the boyfriend (and of course my pup snuggled in between)


 
4. Tell us about your family (photos are great!)
My mom is my best friend hands down. She raised my older brother and I by herself because my parents divorced when I was 7. My brother, Alex, is four years older than me and just recently moved to New York with his girlfriend. ( Going from Key West to cold NY was a big change).  My family is ALL very close. We aren't a big family but we sure are crazy! Growing up, all my aunts/uncles/cousins lived within 30 mins of my house which was one of the main reasons we were so close. We may have all moved around a bit now but we still remain just as connected and I wouldn't trade it for the world!

5. What are your dreams and goals?
Now that I am done with school, I want to succeed in the workplace and then eventually settle down and start a family. Simply put...I just want to be happy.

6. Why did you start blogging?
I started this blog in 2011 because I thought it would be fine to have a place I could write about my life..kinda like a journal. I wrote one little post and then didn't come back for TWO YEARS! I don't post every day but I trying really hard to get into it and hope one day to have a good group of bloggin' friends because of this little blog. (Don't be afraid to comment if this is your first time here; I love new faces!)

7. Maybe tell us some random facts!
My name is actually an Irish boys name that my parents thought of randomly before I was born. 
I have slightly webbed toes (oops TMI?)
I have never (*knock on wood*) broken a bone


That's all about ME! Hope you learned something and decide to stick around this little blog of mine!
 Happy Friday to all!

<3 happy bloggin'

No comments:

Post a Comment