Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Items I Can’t Live Without In My…

I saw this over at Hungry Meets Healthy and decided to fill in my own answers.

10 Items I Can't Live Without In My...

BEAUTY CABINET: Definitely mascara. It makes me look more awake even when I don't feel it. I have found my favorites to be either Maybelline the Falsies or Loreal Double Extend.




PURSE: This is a toss up between my wallet/clutch or my planner. Both are vital for my everyday life...

KITCHEN: Even though I haven't used it yet, I am going to say my blender. For some reason since I moved (not living with roomies anymore) I no longer had a blender. I decided to buy one last night and I am super excited about whipping up yummy smoothies soon!

ITUNES:  Obsessed in love with the new John Legend song "All of me"...his voice is amazing plus its such a beautiful love song. (Sidenote: If you don't follow his wife @chrissyteigen on twitter...you need to RIGHT NOW! She is gorgeous and HILARIOUS!)


CLOSET: Just bought a maxi skirt (wearing it as I type) and its so comfy! Its perfect dressed up for work or dressed down for running errands. I have been looking for one for quite some time but they were either were a) too pricey b) not long enough c) just didn't fit me right. This one is PERFECT!

LIBRARY: I love reading but haven't in quite sometime. I recently picked up some books from the thrift store that I want to start reading. I don't care if they're big time authors or little no names, I will read them if the plot keeps me interested.

HOME: Just purchased the Watermelon Lemonade & Grapefruit candles from Bath & Body Works... OMG! Amazingggg. I first saw the watermelon one when Erin posted about it months ago. I have been looking for it every since. I went to the mall this weekend, saw all the spring/summertime candles plus BOGO...I couldn't pass it up!

OFFICE: The company I work for is moving office buildings in the next couple months so instead of decorating my office space twice, I am holding off. But that doesn't mean I haven't started pinning ideas on Pinterest. (See below)
Desk Idea - almost too organized...km, what about 2 file cabinets with top on top of them?See Jane Work office supplies. They are fun and help keep you organized!
-What items can you not live without?
-Any of them listed above?
 
<3 happy bloggin'

No comments:

Post a Comment