Thursday, January 23, 2014

Year in Review: 2013


Well, well, well. Here I am again...gracing this blog with my presence after being away for over 2 months. But did anyone really notice? *cricket chirps*...didn't think so! Well anyways I am going to do my year in review (almost a month behind schedule) and hopefully start 2014 being better at this whole blogging thing!
 

Spent NYE out & about Gainesville with some amazing people.
Soaked up as much time as I could with my cousins before they left to head back to Australia. 
 
 
Photo: Ladies night!  #creeperinthecorner #futureroomies
Spent Valentine's Day as a single girl with some friends (one of which I don't speak to anymore)
Photo: Wishing safe travels to the best friend a girl could ever have. I can't believe you're gonna be so far from me since we have been within ten minutes of each other since we were 8yrs old. So proud of you and can't wait to hear of all your amazing travels in Europe. Can't wait to see you again soon. Love you boo boo!
Said good-bye to my best friend of 15+ years as we moved to Europe *sad face*
Thought I knew where I would living in the next couple months and how life was going to be in 2013 but ALL that changed.
 
                                            Photo
I met this guy.
Who would have thought that after everything I went through in 2012
that I would be in a relationship again.

Celebrated Roxi's first birthday! (Can't believe she's going to be two soon!)



Celebrated my 23rd birthday!
Signed a lease on a house (oh how that would be a mistake!)
 
 
Kind of a low key month.
 Celebrated one year of adopting my pup Roxi.
Went out a lot with friends. 


 
Started a new job as a Sales Assistant. (still serving on the weekends). It was a change of pace but I have to say it was the best decision I could have ever made! 
Remember that lease I signed and those friends I am no longer close with? Well this is the month that I decided living with them would be the wrong idea so I subleased my room (that I had not yet moved into) and distanced myself from negativity.

 

Started looking for a new place to live within my budget that was still suitable for an energetic dog.  Sean was moving to Gainesville, and we made the HUGE decision to live together even though we had only been dating for FOUR MONTHS! (it was scary but I wouldn't change it for the world)
 
Moved into our new apartment and made it into our home :)


 
 
 Family came to visit and help set up the new place.
Celebrated Sean's 28th birthday.

 Was a busy month for my job with all the events we put on at work. 
Family came to visit again
 
Went to Halloween Horror Nights (don't know why I torture myself each year)
Saw Florida Georgia Line in Concert
Went out for Halloween with the boytoy and my best friend. 

 
Celebrated Thanksgiving with Sean's family. 
Photo: Happy holidays! thank u Kenyon Rath ! I love u so much for your unconditional support and love,I could never b without u!
As you can tell...the boyfriend was SPOILED!!
Did some Black Friday shopping for the first time in Gainesville
 (usually I am back home in Miami for it)
 
 
 
Finally went back to my hometown after being away for 9+ months.
 (Sean's first time there)
Celebrated Christmas with my family and enjoyed the time off from work. 
Photo
Went to Jacksonville for NYE and had a blast with some of our good friends! 
 
 
2013 was a great year. Had its ups and downs of course but I met some amazing people, started a great job and got to do a lot of things that I never would have thought I would. Can't wait for 2014 to be EVEN BETTER!!
 
 
<3 happy bloggin'

No comments:

Post a Comment