Monday, January 27, 2014

Currently...

I have been doing so good on this whole blogging thing..it makes me oh so happy! I thought today would be a perfect time for a little update/currently I am...

Listening/Watching - I just finished watching this video of Mackelmore/Madonna's performance last time at the Grammy's. I didn't watch any of the Grammy's but I heard so much about this part that I needed to watch it. You need to watch it if you haven't already. So beautiful!
 
Four-time Grammy winner Macklemore performed "Same Love" with Ryan Lewis at the Grammys Sunday.

Eating - Just finished a breakfast sandwich from Dunkin' Donuts that was oh so tasty but probably not the best for me. oops

Drinking - An un-sweet iced tea (w/ Splenda) from Dunkin'. I am not a coffee drinker so this is my go-to drink in the morning! 
 
Reading - Besides the computer screen? Nothing and not happy about it. I love reading and I just can't seem to find a good book to read lately. Any ideas?

Feeling - All sorts of feelings. I am happy with life but the everyday struggles of money, work, etc. take  a toll on you after awhile. Being a grown-up is hard but I have to face the hardships to reap the rewards right?

Weather - Gainesville weather has been perfect lately. I love the cold weather but not sure I would deal with the snow and negative temps like some parts of the country are experiencing. This is what I am dealing with for the next couple days and I am LOVING IT!




Wanting - to go on a shopping spree? to not be stressing about the little things in life? to go a vacation?

Cooking/Baking- I didn't do much cooking/baking this weekend since the boyfriend was away but I hope to cook as much as possible this week. I need so more go-to recipes to try out instead of using the same few I have.
 
Looking Forward to- The end of the work day when I can change into sweats, put my hair up and just relax. My job is very easy and laid back but I still enjoy going home to the boy and my pup and just doing a little bit of nothing.
 
Wishing- that it was Feb. 22nd...ugh!
 
Loving- my amazing family, friends for everything they do for me and especially the boyfriend. Without getting sappy and mushy, he really does make me smile and is the perfect shoulder to lean on when I need it. Don't know what I would do without any of these people in my life.
 
 
<3 happy bloggin'

No comments:

Post a Comment