Friday, July 12, 2013

Currently I am...

Side note: Yesterday I wrote a very lengthy post about Fake vs. Real. I open my blog today and it is NO WHERE to be found! Not happy about that. (I hope someone had the chance to read it). Have to be more careful when I am editing I guess; must have deleted it on accident. OOPS! But I  must move on because it is FRIDAY!


Since this is the end of the week, I decided I would give some updates and talk about some of my faves this week! I have seen the pretty Katie from Keep Calm & Carry On do a post kinda like this and loved the idea so I am going to "borrow" it! So let's get started.Currently I am:

Reading: If you count Facebook/Twitter updates as reading than I would say that but at the moment no book has caught my fancy. (Any ideas are welcomed!) A co-worker gave me a copy of Dave Ramsey's "Total Money Makeover" (since he use to do a talk show on our radio station) and I have been flipping through it when I am bored. Not the best read but has some helpful tips! I think I am going to start to read the "Fifty Shades" series soon. (I know I am so behind!)

Listening to: Working @ a radio station makes it hard to not hear music all the time. It is either MyCountry (104.9 FM for all the Gainesville readers) or Party (99.5 FM). If its not music than its the random conversations of co-workers, the sound of the printer or the phone ringing constantly!



Wearing: At the moment I am wearing work clothes. Nothing too exciting. (Pant dress pants, a cute green top and some black flats). But I am loving this new dress I bought from..*Shock* WALMART! It was only $15 and I love it for summer.Worn it out two times already and its so great for the hot weather and can be dressed up or down depending on occasion.

Cooking/Baking: I haven't cooked anything too special in quite awhile. The kitchen is kind of in a frenzy while I prepare to move so my cooking is limited. I did make a very yummy chicken noddle soup the other day! So quick and easy ; it was just perfect for dinner. I am hoping to cook 4 nights/ week (At least) when I move. I know so much $$$ is spent when we go out to eat and it is not as healthy as eating home cooked meals.

Craving : A co-worker had this package of Brookside Dark Chocolate Pomegranate. I just had to try. AMAZING! Fruit and chocolate all in one?! Perfect! I have to get my own bag so I don't keep stealing hers.Talking about it makes me want it right now!


Loving: Life. It is as simple as that. It seems like everything is going smoothly and I couldn't be happier. I am so happy at my job, getting great support from my family, friends and amazing boyfriend. Having a normal routine (not working til 11pm some nights), allows me to get more done and to be much happier. Can't wait to see where life takes me next.

Looking forward to: Two big things are happening soon. In less than a week (5 days!) my BF moves to Gainesville! He lives in Ocala and even though its not that far of a drive, having him here is going to be so amazing. Second, I am moving to a new apartment in just 2 weeks! I will have a yard and more space than I do now so my pup, Roxi will be happy and I will be too.

Have a happy Friday, a great weekend and

<3 happy bloggin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment