Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A,B,C,D...

So I haven't blogged in awhile. My bad! I promised I would try to do it every day and I FAILED! But  I hope to be back on the blogging train more this month.

Updates: 


  •  Sean and I moved into our new apartment and LOVE IT!! It is 90% set up (still figuring out what to do in the 2nd bedroom). It has so much more space and Roxi loves having a backyard 
  • I am still loving the "new" job and the people I work with. It is so stress free and refreshing. 
  • Hoping to go on a little getaway (either back home to Miami or somewhere close by) soon with Sean so we can just enjoy time together without the hassle of work.
Now on to other random things. I have seen this ABC survey on other blogs and it though it reminds me of middle school/ Myspace days, I thought it would be fun to get to know more about ME!


A: Attached or Single? Attached to this boy name Sean :)

B: Best Friend? I have multiple best friends because they have come into my life at different times and have meant so much to me that they all get the title of best friend for different reasons. My mom was my first best friend and continues to be someone I can go to for EVERYTHING! My biffle Joey (who has to be ALL THE WAY in Europe right now) is the one friend who has been in my life the longest (15+years!) and knows WAY TOO much about me. And of course my boyfriend because he sees me at my worst, my best and loves me no matter what! 


C: Cake or pie? Hmm that is tough. Probably cake...but I wouldn't pass up a good pie either.


D: Day of choice? Saturday. Its the one day I am off work from both jobs and I can just do absolutely nothing or do tons! Either way its a nice stress free day. 
 
E: Essential item? I would probably go a little crazy (crazier than I am) without my iPhone. It does so much!
F: Favorite color? I love pastels (pink, baby blue, lite yellow and lavender)

G: Gummy bears or worms? Both. Which reminds me I bough a HUGE bag of gummy bears just waiting to be eaten.

H: Hometown? Homestead, FL

I: Favorite indulgence? Any and all sweets. Yum.

J: January or July? January. It is just too hot in Florida in the month of July.

K: Kids? Zero. But I hope to have a little boy and girl one day. :)

L: Life isn’t complete without? Laughter. I love to make people laugh and be laugh at life's funny moments.


M: Marriage date? I am not engaged so that might be a little weird. LOL

N: Number of brothers/sisters? One brother is 4 years older.


O: Oranges or Apples? Oranges. I have a weird thing about biting into an apple. It has to be cut up. I would choose an orange over them any day.

P: Phobias/Fears?  Normal fears like bugs and stuff but nothing life changing.
Q: Quotes? "Do or don't. There is no try. " Not sure where I first heard it but it has stuck with me for the longest time. When you set out to do something, make sure you complete it or there is no point in starting in the first place. "But I tried"..not hard enough or you would have finished it right? (This sounds so mean but its true)



R: Reasons to smile? So many! Friends, family, Roxi running up to me when I come home from work, the little surprise gifts I find from Sean and tons more. 

S: Season of choice? Fall and Winter. Anything that is not summer in Florida really. I like the cool/cold weather without the snow.

T: Tag 5 People. Nah. No thanks. :)



U: Unknown fact about me? Hmm. I have never broken a bone.

V: Vegetable? I love them all! Broccoli, brussel sprouts, corn, carrots.yuuummmmmyy! (My parents didn't even have to force them on me as a child)

W: Worst habit? Cracking my knuckles or biting my nails.

X: Xray or Ultrasound? Umm what?

Y: Your favorite food? I am not a picky eater by any means. I love Italian and sushi the most probably.


Z: Zodiac sign? Taurus. 

There you have it..more random facts about me!

<3 Happy bloggin'
 

No comments:

Post a Comment