Monday, August 19, 2013

Weekend is gone & Monday has come again...

So my promise to blog everyday (or at least every other day) is not looking so great. I'M SORRY!! I sit at work and literally read 20-30 blogs A DAY but I can't seem to write a post on my own. (How crazy is that?) So today I am going to answer some random questions that I saw on Raising Steppe Sisters. Hopefully this will get my creative juices flowing and I can write an AMAZING post for tomorrow. *fingers crossed*

1.Do you like blue cheese? Yummy! Blue cheese crumbs on a burger or dressing on a delicious salad. Making me hungry just thinking about it. 

2.Have you ever smoked a cigarette? Nope. So nasty and smelly. Never in my life! 
3.Do you own a gun? Nope and probably will never. I am scared I would do more harm than good w/ one. 
4.What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I ALWAYS order a Strawberry Limeade. So yummy and refreshing. It probably has a pound of sugar but its delish! 
5.Do you get nervous about doctor's appointments? If its physical/check-up not really. But if something is wrong w/ me, then I am slightly nervous because I don't like the unpredictability 
6.Do you like hot dogs? Yup. Even though there is always that one person that has to say "do you know what's in those things?" every time I eat one. I think its because I only have them like a couple times a year that makes them sooo yummy! 
7.What do you prefer to drink in the mornings? Redbull or a protein shake. 
8.Can you do pushups? Do girly ones count? 
9.What's your favorite meal? Every home cooked meal that my mommy makes because it reminds me of my childhood. Besides that, I would say some yummy sushi, authentic Italian or true Mexican food.  
10.What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I feel naked if I don't have a pair of earrings in (but not one pair in particular). The piece that I have worn the longest would be my Pandora bracelet and it is special because some many family members have given me different charms over the years. 
11.Favorite hobby? I feel lame saying I don't have any particular hobbies. Which is probably not true. I love the outdoors and anything associated w/ the water. I am trying to find more things that interest me so give me some ideas!! (please&thankyou) 
12.Do you work with people that idolize you? Umm duh. I am so freaking amazing! ..j/k. I think that the people (@ both jobs) respect me and know that I have alot of potential.  
13. Name a trait that you hate about yourself? I would say that I don't push myself in some aspects of my life. ie- wanting to lose weight but not changing much about my diet/ exercising more. 
14.Middle name? Elizabeth. My gmom's middle name :) 
15.Name 3 thoughts at this moment. (1)I am STUFED (Adam's Rib Co. was amazingggg). (2) There are too many songs being played @ the same time right now! (working in radio..this happens ALOT).(3)Can I go on vacation soon? 
16.Name 3 things you bought yesterday the day before. I was at working all day yesterday so there was no shopping for me. But on Saturday I went to Target (big mistake on move-in weekend in Gville)(1) I bought new bathroom towels..so soft!..(2)Shower caddy /shelf thingy. Now all my essentials are in my one place. (3) some kitty some (treats & toys) for new kitty :) 
17.Name 3 drinks you drink regularly. Water, iced tea and Redbull.
18.Current worry right now? Umm no worries as of now. Just constant thoughts flooding my brain. 
19.Current hate right now? The fact that I keep telling myself that I want to lose weight but doing anything about it. 
20.Favorite place to be? I know it sounds so lame but really anytime I am w/ my boyfriend I am one happy camper. We are always cracking jokes and being silly. I love it! 
21.How did you bring in New Years? This year I spent it w/ some great work friends. Got a little drunk, went out and had a blast! 
22.Favorite place to go? I like just driving and finding new places to explore. I also love going home to Miami/Homestead and seeing how much has changed each time I visit. 
23.What is your most recurring dream? I don't have one actually. I rarely remember my dreams after I wake up which stinks because I think they would be pretty awesome. 
24.Introvert or extrovert? Extrovert
25.What color shirt are you wearing? Pink. Bright and in your face! 
26.Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I had a set given to me by my cousin. While they are super soft (& supposedly good for your hair/skin), they are a pain in the a** to keep on the bed.I would make the bed, and the sheets would just slip off.GRRR 
27.Can you whistle? Not very good but yea. 
28.There was no question for #28.....moving on...
29.Favorite color? Any pastel color (pink, baby blue, lavender etc.)  
30.Would you be a pirate? They are usually kinda smelly and drink a lot of rum...both of which I am not a fan of...but Johnny Depp was one hawt pirate so if I could be on his ship...then I may be able to make an exception. 
31.What songs do you sing in the shower? Random songs that are stuck in my head from hearing them 35465161x on the radio. 
32.Favorite girl's name? I really like Alexis & Skylar 
33.Favorite boy's name? Bentley & Colton (side note: I know if I name my future kids Bentley & Alexis it will sound like I know a car dealership but I love them both!) 
34.Who is your loudest friend? I would say I am the loudest of the bunch but I am okay w/ that! 
35.What's in your pocket right now? Nada. 
36. Last thing that made you laugh? I'm always giggling about something..usually something the bf or the pets do. 
37.Bed sheets as a child? Absolutely no idea. I think they had flowers or something but didn't all little girls sheets? 
38.Worst injury you ever had? Splitting my tongue open on mailbox..learning to ride a bike when I was a a kid. 
39. Do you love where you live? Yes. But I don't think I would want to stay here forever. It is amazing town but I would like to start a family elsewhere more likely. 
40.How many TVs are in your house? Tres. 
41.What is your worst habit? Cracking my knuckles and/or biting my nails. 
42.How many dogs do you have? One spoiled pit that I treat like my child. Love that pup. 
43.Does someone have a crush on you? I like Sean (bf) might. hehe
44.Do you own slippers? I have booties which are more for colder weather...no actual slippers however.
45.What is your favorite book?  I read a lot and couldn't pick just one. Like romance novels..and some with a little mystery mixed in are even better. 
46.What is your favorite candy? Not picky at all. Reese's , gummy bears, twizzlers, crunch etc. 
47. What is your favorite sports team? GO GATORS!! Orange & Blue ..UF...(I don't care much about pro teams)
48.What song do you want played at your funeral? I don't want to answer that. 
49.What were you doing at midnight last night? Watching TV ..waiting for the boo to get home from work. 
50.What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? It's 7:30 am already?!?



And because I don't want to have a post with no pictures, here is a little recap of my weekend. 

(1)Our new fishies,Nemo & Dori(2)Selfie. About to head out to date night w/ the boo boo(3)Sean shaking his booty w/ the girls @ OEC(4) My cutie on date night. He was so happy w/ his root beer float #kidatheart (5)Our new kitty, Dutch. He is soo adorable! (6)Yummy. I am not a beer drinker @ all but this tastes soo refreshing, apple-y and light. SO GOOD! 

<3 happy bloggin'



No comments:

Post a Comment