Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Q & A- Random Questions

I feel like I haven't shared random things about me so I found questions from different blogs that I real daily and decided to answer them for my fine readers!

I saw this Q&A on the laurel gazette 

1. Your first childhood celebrity crush? I would have to say Zac Hanson or JT. Love those little teeny boppers!
2. Favorite ice cream flavor? Hands down- Mint Choc. Chip! Love it!! Yum. I want some right now and its not even 11am
3. The best gift you've ever received? This one is a hard one. I received a Pandora bracelet from an ex-bf. And it's not the bracelet that is special (we broke up less than a month after I got it) but my family continues to buy me charms for it. So instead of it being about who it came from..its about those that continues to fill it up with love! (sappy i know!)
4. If you could learn any new skill, what would it be? I want to learn to cook better. I am definitely not a bad cook by any means but I am not good at looking at random ingredients and making a meal out it. I want to more creative with my cooking. 
5. Your favorite holiday? Easy CHRISTMAS! I love the cooler weather, family time and the the yummy food. And gifts are great too ;)
6. The nicest compliment someone's given you? There isn't one particular time that sticks in my mind but I still blush when my bf tells me I am beautiful. I could look a hot mess and he tells me that...I instantly feel like a million bucks!
7. You win the lottery. What's the first thing you spend on? House. I want a place to call my own. I want to stop worrying about renting and place and moving every couple a years. I would buy a place with alot of land for my pup and a cute little house I could make into my perfect paradise. 
8. The high point of this past weekend? This weekend was just what I needed. Family was in town, Sean and I were off work for most of the weekend and it felt good to just relax, eat amazing food and laugh our heads off. 
9. Cat person/dog person?  If I has to choose I would say dog person. Only because they have more of a personality. I have one of each and love them both but my pup welcomes me with kisses when I come home from work, snuggles with me in bed and loves me no matter what. Cats just don't do that. They are a little more moody.  

These questions I found on Venus Trapped in Mars


10.  If you could bring someone famous back from the grave, who would it be? Heath Ledger. I thought it was an amazing actor and had so more to accomplish in life. 11. What would you refuse to do for $1 million? Something that was going to harm my family, my friends, my pets or myself. I would eat crazy food and streak naked during the Super Bowl but tell to purposely hurt my loved ones for $$? YOU'RE NUTS! Not happening. 12. If you could be on the cover of any magazine, which would you choose? If I was on the cover, it would be I was pretty hot stuff so that's a win in itself. But Maxim or Sports Illustrated means I am a super HOT so that would just be a bonus. 13. Jigsaw puzzle or rubix cube? Puzzle. I don't think I could solve a Rubix cube in less than like 2 years so that's a no. 14. Most embarrassing moment from your high school years? This one is difficult. I know I probably did something really dumb and should remember it but I don't..15. If you could relive any year of your life, which one would you choose? I would love to go back to freshman/sopohmore year of college. I was living on my own for the first time, I loved school and everything was easy because its college and you get to stay up late, drink all night and didn't need to be to class til the afternoon. Perfection. 16. What is the last song you listened to? Some country song on the radio on the way to work. 17. Chunky or smooth peanut butter? Smooth. I'm not picky but the bf is so it's the only kind in the house. 
18. What was your first AOL screenname? xxsk8ergurl45xx. I thought I was a cool surfer/skater girl. And everyone put xx in front of their names..not sure why. Why the 45? Who knows! 
19. What "As seen on TV" product do you secretly want to order? Either the Pajama Jeans or the Magic Bullet. I want to see if the jeans are as comfy as they appear...and I think I could whip up some tasty treats with the Magic Bullet. 


These are from Katie at Keep Calm & Carry on


20.What is the most played song in your music library? Anything by FLA/GA Line or JT. 
21. What is your favorite thing about your current occupation? Can I say everything? Working in radio, it's very laid back and fun. I love the people I work with. My job isn't very stressful and there are amazing perks (like going to amazing events and meeting cool people)
22. City or country? I mentioned I would love a house with alot of land so I don't think I could live in NYC or somewhere like that. I am from Miami so I know what its like to live in the "Big City" I need something that is close to a Target and a Starbucks but also can give me lots of space and quiet time. Mix of both.
23. What is your coping mechanism after a really bad day? Putting on my seat pants, putting my hair up in a bun, take the bra off and jump into bed. Clean sheet, a million blankets/pillows and good trashy reality TV. Oh and don't forget all the crappy food (chips, sweets and a diet pepsi) I could eat!
24. Favorite item in your closet right now? Just bought a sweater similar to this which is comfy but keeps me warm which is perfect for the cooler weather that Gville is getting. 
25.Skill or craft you want to learn or work on?I would love to just be more crafty in general. I see so many DIY's on Pinterest/blogs and I would love to re-create them..but I know once I get started..it will be a mess of hot glue, burlap and glitter!
26. What is your most precious keepsake? I have some rings that my grandma gave me that I don't wear often because they are kinda tiny on me but I love them because they have history to them. 
27.What's at the tip top of your holiday wish list this year? I would love to go on shopping spree so gift cards would be perfect! I could also go for home decor. I am also looking for pieces to make the house feel like home so anything that could make that happen would be a great gift. No specific I am needing this holiday season. 
28. What's your favorite spot in the city you live in? There are two places. First is out in Newberry..far from the hustle and bustle of town. There is a lot of land and its fun to just explore. My aunt lives out there so going to her house, taking care of the horses and enjoying a nice big fire is paradise to me. Second (it may sound silly/crazy) but I love the UF campus. Even though its the center part of town, I don't go there often. I go to the bars across the street or the restaurants near it but when I walk around, after not being on it in over a year (which just happened last week)..it makes me miss college days and it brings back memories. One of the reasons I like that I stayed in Gainesville, is the fact that the campus brings the whole town together. 


And these are just random ones from the around the internet 

29. If you could change your name to anything what would it be? I like my name. It's original and different. No need to change it! 
30.The last book I read was: I couldn't tell ya. Which is sad because I love to read but I haven't found one that strikes my fancy. 
31.What would we find if we peaked inside your refrigerator? I went to the grocery store a couple days ago so its well stocked with yummy food waiting to be eaten! 
32. If I could have any super power, it would be: I would want to fly. I really don't like driving. (love being a passenger) so if I could just fly to work, the store or go home for a quick visit...perfection! 
33. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? Background dancer for a pop star. I was really into dance and thought I was pretty good. If that failed, I really wanted to be a teacher, which I am still interested in. 
34.Are you named after anyone? Randomly named. I was going to be Danielle or Lindsay and then my parents came up with Kenyon! I love it though. 
35..What would you consider to be a perfect day? Day off of work. People I love and no cares in the world. Most people would say sipping a drink on the beach but I would have to say going to somewhere I have never been to explore and eating all the yummy food my body can handle! 

36.. The last movie I saw was: I am not even sure. Which is sad that my memory sucks that bad. White House Down maybe? I think it was something else since then though...

37. The last concert I attended was: 
FLA/GA Line!! Amazing show. First concert with the bf so it was special :)
38. Do you sing in the shower? Sometimes. I don't want my bf to get scared of my singing but I tend to sing a lot during the day and the shower is no exception
39. Were you an only child, the oldest, the baby, or in the middle? Baby. I have an older brother. 
40. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate. duh! 


Let me know more about you. Comment below or message me :)


<3 happy bloggin' 

No comments:

Post a Comment