Wednesday, September 4, 2013

HUMMMPP DAY!

With the three day Labor Day weekend behind us, and a four day work week this week...HUMP day came a little faster this week. (no complaints here!). Every Wednesday a guy from my office comes in and recites the Geico Commercial word for word. I look forward to it each week because (1) its hilarious even after the millionth time and (2) it means it is one day closer to FRIDAY!

Once again I am linking up with Jenni for Blogtember. Today's topic is: If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do? This seems like it would be so easy to answer but than I start to think "only three months..ugh!" 

Isn't she adorable? 
One of the things that I want to be able to do (when I have a job that makes me lots of $$$ and time to take off work) is to travel. Since the time is no problem ( and ill pretend neither is the $$) I would make sure to cross some of my bucket list places off the list.  All over Europe? CHECK! Australia?  DOUBLE CHECK! My cousin lives in Australia and has the most adorable daughter who I miss more than anything! Having only met her once when they were here last year, I would make sure to take the majority of 3 months to spoil her rotten with attention and love to last a life time. She is growing up so fast and I don't like missing out on it. 

Besides travelling (which is what the majority of my bucket list consists of) I would want to just relax and love life. And not relax as in watch TV all day and eat anything I want. I mean just go some place with the people I love, no work stress, no drama and just chill out. I am an easygoing person and try to relax most of the time but knowing that I can no whatever I want for 3 months would be bliss. 

 I am interested in seeing what you all would do if you had three months of freedom. I leave you with that. 


<3 happy bloggin' 





No comments:

Post a Comment